About Me

Charting the progresses and lessons learnt from each set of my "works" and self indulgence. Majoring in Photography and Digital Imaging Attempting to move away from the "photographer" to being an "Artist using photography and video"

Sunday, July 08, 2012

The Stranger's Reunion

Probably my final Photoshoot with Jipaban before my "Self Training Period".
Sounds a lot like I'm about to climb up a steep hill to seek training in the mountains.
But generally, its just my way of saying "Photo Walking" before my Major Year starts in August.

Quick Reflection on this shoot : NOT GOOD

This was suppose to be a Fashion and Documentary shoot.
If the Fashion side was not well done it would be hurtful, but to mess up the Documentary side thats Harsh. I love documentary and I never like messing up documentary work especially since it was something I was working towards as a career.

1.  No flow of events
2. Lack of angles from photos
3. Not using foreground and background wisely








No comments: