About Me

Charting the progresses and lessons learnt from each set of my "works" and self indulgence. Majoring in Photography and Digital Imaging Attempting to move away from the "photographer" to being an "Artist using photography and video"

Friday, July 13, 2012

Aerobics Photography

" Photographers should not be Fat " Friend 2010

This was a statement that was said to me years back when I was still slim.
Note : STILL SLIM
At this point, I truly recognize this statement for its factuality.
This is most reflected in a "Levitation" shot I was attempting early this week.
Suddenly Gravity was acting on me faster then it was 10KG before.


This was my 2011 Levitation shot " Driving me up the wall"
It was meant to emulate the stress of work and school that has resulted in the use of the common term "Drive me up the wall"


This is my 2012 Levitation Shot "Dreamless "

No comments: