About Me

Charting the progresses and lessons learnt from each set of my "works" and self indulgence. Majoring in Photography and Digital Imaging Attempting to move away from the "photographer" to being an "Artist using photography and video"

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Radical Conference 2012

“For me, photography is not a means by which to create beautiful art, but a unique way of encountering genuine reality” 

 Daido Moriyama


Its only right that I started this new revise blog with a quote from one of photography's great.
From the point I started using a Point and Shoot, to a 500D and final my 50D which has been serving me so fervently the past years; it has been a hell of a ride. Literally.






Over the much has changed since the days I shot random images along the short walks I had between destination. It might seem only religious for me to mention, but God did bring me through all these. Regardless of how others may think, I believe in my heart content that my journey is riddled with his blessings.


Without having much thought of why I restarted this, I guess the reason I'm doing this is to begin a journey to recognize and track the changes in my sense of Photography. At the same time, learn for each even and opportunity given. 


Starting off, its an event I shot with my Church Ministry (Another Blessing that has changed my photography). 
RADICAL CONFERENCE 12; featuring Ps Reggie Debbs








No comments: